10 Cool Ways To Attract People To Your Website
So, you've completed your first website and are now anxiously waiting with anticipation for all those targeted web site visitors to arrive.
"If you build it, they will come." right? No!
Building your web site is the easy part. Promoting your web site and establishing your online presence requires a whole lot of patience and creativity to make your site "stickier".
Here are 10 cool and creative ways to keep people coming to your website again and again.
1. Give people a free subscription to your e-zine. Almost everyone is publishing a e-zine nowadays so it's important to give something extra with the free subscription. You could offer a free gift or advertising when people subscribe.
2. Provide your visitors with free content. Your content will be more attractive to your visitors if it's up-to-date or original. You could also offer people the option to reprint the content in their e-zine or web site.
3. Offer a free online directory. The directory could be full of interesting ebooks, e-zines, web sites etc. If people find your directory to be a valuable resource they will visit it over and over.
4. Give your visitors a free ebook. You could also include your own ad in the ebook and allow other people to give it away. If you don't want to take the time to write one, you could ask other writers permission to use their articles.
5. Hold free online classes or seminars. They could be held in your web site's chat room. The idea of "live" information will definitely entice people to visit your web site. You will become known as an expert on the topic.
6. Give visitors a free entry into your contest or sweepstakes. The prizes should be something of interest or value to your visitors. Most people who enter will continually revisit your web site to get the results.
7. Let visitors download free software. It could be freeware, shareware, demos etc. You could even turn part of your site into a free software directory. If you created the software, include your ad inside and let other people give it away.
8. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submitting, copy writing proofreading etc. The service or utility should be helpful to your target audience.
9. Give free consulting to people who visit your web site. You could offer your knowledge via e-mail or by telephone. People will consider this a huge value because consulting fees can be very expensive.
10. Give your visitors a free membership to your online club. People want to belong to something, why not your online club. You could also give away a free e-zine for club members only.
Use these 10 simple marketing tips for your website to keep people coming back for more. Create your brand, Build trust and establish your online presence.
Copyright © 2005 Keith Gloster
About the Author: Keith Gloster provides advice on effective traffic and lead generation tools and techniques. For more creative strategies on permission-based direct email marketing,traffic and lead generation, and to claim some valuable bonuses, you can subscribe to his popular newsletter at: http://www.free-mlm-leads-generator.com
Back to articles Directory
Copyright © 2005 Web World directory