10 Ways To Increase Sales By Promoting Yourself
People will feel more comfortable purchasing your products if you give them a little information about yourself or business. The information could be your profile, employee profiles, overall business history, education credentials, awards you've won, etc.
Below are 10 ways you can use to promote yourself.
1. Teach a free chat room class on a subject related to your business. You could install a chat room on your web site or use a free one from another web site. Before the class starts tell them a little about yourself.
2. Publish a free e-zine. Use some of the extra space in your e-zine to write about yourself or business. This could be called "A Note From the Editor".
3. Publish a section on your web site called "About Us". With your information you could also include pictures. This shows people your not hiding behind your business.
4. Write an article on your area of expertise. Include a resource box at the end of the article. You can add information about yourself in the resource box. E-mail the article to web sites or e-zines that accept article submissions.
5. Create and giveaway a free ebook. In the ebook include a section called "About The Author". Also, include an advertisement for your business.
6. Participate in online communities like newsgroups, discussion boards, e-mail discussion lists and chat rooms. You will meet many people and in return they will get to know you.
7. Donate your time, products, or services to charities. You can list the charities you've contributed to on your web site. This will show visitors that you and your business care about others.
8. Promote yourself offline; teach a free class offline, speak at business seminars, join a business club or association. Assemble fundraisers for charity. These are just few ideas to promote yourself offline.
9. Offer free consulting to your visitors. You could do it via e-mail or phone. They will get to know you and feel more comfortable buying your products.
10. Publish information about yourself and business history in your ad copy. While people are reading it they begin to trust you and your business. Don't over do it though, you want to keep them interested in your product.
Quote of the Day:
"For children to take morality seriously they must be in the presence of adults who take morality seriously. And with their own eyes they must see adults take morality seriously." -- William J. Bennett
Eugenijus Sakalauskas is an established ezine publisher and direct marketer who specializes in developing new ideas and methods on E-Ezine - Free marketing recourses,articles,website promotion tips. Get FREE info mailto:email@example.com http://ezine.pluginnetproefit.com/ http://www.PlugInNetProefit.com/pips.html
Back to articles Directory
Copyright © 2005 Web World directory